Infor EAM is a fully Web-architected asset management system that provides unparalleled capability for cost-effective, asset-intensive, and performance-oriented maintenance operations. Configurable and customizable, Infor EAM is designed to enhance workflow and increase production. Infor EAM also contributes directly to your company’s profitability by helping ensure that physical assets are maintained properly and efficiently.
Infor EAM provides users with an intuitive and versatile HTML5 interface for easily accessing the information and functionality that best targets user-specific roles. Because every enterprise comprises a combination of users, Infor EAM gives customers the choice of full access or limited access for requesting, review and approvals. Infor EAM delivers an easy-to-use and easy-to-configure zero-footprint web-based interface.
Infor EAM offers the very best in flexible, powerful, and proven technology.
Infor EAM is the industry’s first fully Web-architected asset management system. Access Infor EAM through a standard Internet browser from anywhere at any time, while minimizing network traffic, eliminating expensive hardware purchases, and easily integrating with other systems.
Infor EAM offers a suite of powerful features, which includes:
- A suite of asset management features: from asset hierarchy management, to audit trails, to preventive maintenance, and more
- The ability to view and manage assets across multiple organizations and in multiple languages and currencies
- Powerful advanced modules to allow users to implement a solution that is specific to their organization’s requirements
- Simple, user interface system administration that minimizes the strain of IT resources
- Rich analysis and reporting capabilities to help users extract valuable business insight from asset data collected through Infor EAM
- A complete secure environment built upon reliable and field-proven technology
Infor EAM boasts the largest installed base of any enterprise asset management application in its class. Customers can benefit from unprecedented visibility into their operations enterprise-wide and facilitate the transfer of best practice.
- Administration: provides system administration functions, such as security, system-wide defaults, and the content of functions and forms.
- Asset Management: identifies tracks, locates, and analyzes physical assets. You can define assets as pieces of equipment, and associate documents, permits etc. with the equipment. Track asset depreciation to maintain and monitor asset depreciation data. Infor EAM allows unlimited complexity in asset structure to provide unmatched flexibility for efficient asset management.
- Work Management: controls work order processes for routine, response, corrective and periodic preventive maintenance. It also stores material and task lists in a library for easy reference and retrieval.
- Materials Management: streamlines parts and materials management by constantly monitoring inventory. After setting up the materials management module, use the work management module to allocate materials to work orders and automatically generate pick lists for materials.
- Procurement Management: allows you to control purchase order and invoice-matching processes for stocked materials, direct materials, hired labor, and services. You can also calculate the cost of services using either fixed prices or time and materials.
- Budget Management: automates budget setup and the subsequent capture, monitoring, control, and analysis of expenditures associated with maintenance work. Use the budget management module to link the financial structure of the enterprise, its organizational structure, and the physical asset hierarchies.
- Inspection Management: facilitates condition-based maintenance by defining inspection points belonging to one or more assets. Execute inspection work orders ad hoc or triggered by time frequency and/or meters (calendar- or meter-based inspection). Or, you can generate inspection work orders based on previous inspection results (condition-based inspections).
- Project Management: groups work orders and execute them as a coherent whole with specific resource, cost, and time objectives. The project management module allows large projects to be divided into manageable subprojects and then assigns individual work order activities to each step.
- Integration: Work seamlessly both on-premises and via a SaaS environment to provide XML-based data integration. Infor EAM allows you to link to external applications easily.
- Advanced Reporting: While Infor EAM provides hundreds of out-of-the box reports you can easily create custom reports to extract the business information you need. Capabilities are provided to author and publish web reports and graphs.
- Asset Management Services: designed for maintenance organizations that operate as a business unit, i.e., your organization charges customers for maintenance work that you perform for them. Define time, material, and labor costs in specific pricing schedules with asset management services. Then, apply pricing schedules to customer contracts to calculate work order costs and generate invoice vouchers and reports.
- Safety Management: Maintenance organizations are continuously confronted with health, safety and environmental regulations. Safety Management within Infor EAM allows organizations to identify hazardous situations, materials and activities and deliver a method to control these hazards to protect people and the environment.
- Case Management: Collect data on events that occurred. Be it an accident, a spill, an emission event, a production stop, an incident during a shift that affects the next shift, etc. Even if the event is equipment related, it may not require a work order, or if the need for a work order is not clear, you can create a case on the Case Management screen.