Sage 50 ME Edition is a complete accounting and business management solution for small- medium sized enterprises. ME edition includes feature rich modules, fully integrated modules and add-on modules.
- All in-one solution
- Upgrade your software to Sage 50 ME Edition with ease
- Cost effective, robust ERP for small & medium business
- Additional modules for all your requirements.
The System Manager
The System Manager is the control center for the entire Sage 50 Middle East application. It is the system’s user interface. Featuring a System Tree for navigation, it also controls the system environment and set up, online help and multilevel password security. Sage 50 ME delivers enhanced efficiency, productivity and security to any business.
The General Ledger
The General Ledger is the heart of the financial function of your company. All processing you do eventually reflects in the General ledger. The system has no tedious month or year-ends. The system is date –driven, allowing you to post transactions to any period at any time. Note, however, that you can block periods that are complete, thereby preventing operators from accessing them in error. The system stores five years of financial information.
The Report Writer module allows you to customize standard reports per user as well as stationery layouts per user. It integrates into every module in the Sage 50 range. You can change layouts, add and remove fields and perform additional calculations or subtotals. You can even write your own SQL script for advanced reporting. The system includes a tutorial program that will guide you through the process of report writing.
This module allows you to allocate income or expense transactions to particular projects. You can then filter reports on a project basis and create an income statement per project. Create master and sub projects and allocate budgets against each project to manage profitability.
Receivables and Payables
Sage 50 gives you instant access to customer and supplier balances, overdue totals and sales/purchases history. Drill down features and reports are available when you need a more detailed analysis of customer/ supplier transactions.
Sales & Purchase Order Entry
You can maintain and control outstanding orders, processed orders and back orders. This module integrates fully into Sage 50’s Inventory, Receivables and Payables modules.
New version 7
Features of Sage 50 Middle East Edition
- Multi-Currency Transaction
- Multi warehousing
- Unlimited Financial Accounting Periods
- Powerful Performance Management Dashboard
- Central Data Search
- Instant Access to customer, supplier balances and other outstanding
- Easy Tracking of Sales and purchase history
- Quick creation of Chart of Accounts
- Advanced Inventory tracking
- Flexible Reports in Graph and chart
- Integrated with Microsoft Outlook
- Post Dated Cheque Management
- Advanced Security
- Sage 50 Mobile: Allows you to access Sage on your mobiles and tablets
- Sage 50 Bill of Materials: Allows you to create assembly sheets for manufacturing & assembling.
- Sage 50 Job costing: Invoice job to customers with inventory, time, other expenses and link to a project.
- Sage 50 Fixed Assets: Manage unlimited number of fixed assets, depreciation, capex budgets and orders etc.